A few months ago Calla started saving her chore "points" (similar to an allowance but with options for special events as well as money) for a sleepover with her good friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth's sister Carolina was celebrating her 5th birthday and so we decided to make a "girls night"!
When we picked the girls up, Ginger had picked up some delicious cupcakes from SAS to get the festivities started:)
Could these two be any sweeter?
After dressing up in countless outfits, the girls decided to have a dance party.
Then, it was time to make some brownies and everyone got to help.
First you add the egg...
Then the water...
Mix (with a little help to reach the bowl)...
Then it is time to taste, errr, bake...
Now it is time to taste:)
On to pedicures and manicures!
Perfect!!
Calla was all about doing her nails, herself. Oh when will she learn what a luxury it is to have someone else do it?
Time to settle down.
Finally asleep, or at least I think they are asleep. Wait did I just hear giggling?
3 comments:
Sooooo sweet, what wonderful fun!! All the girls are precious! Oh, but I can hear the giggling from here...my girls had a friend sleep over recently & I thought they would never go to sleep...brought back many happy memories!
What a fun FUN day! Nothing beats cupcakes, brownies, and pedicures!
this is why i'm THRILLED to have a girl now! such fun! and you, sweet stephanie, are a wonderfully fun mom!
Post a Comment