With just a couple of days before my baby becomes a Kindergartner, we decided to do something special and pierce her ears. Bella's BFF Lydia (aka Lily) also wanted her ears pierced, so her mom and I quickly planned a date before the girls could change their minds:) The girls chatted and giggled on the drive to the mall, while the boys (Micah, Nehemiah, Elijah and Jonas, Lily's little brother) watched a movie. Finally, brave little Bella was ready! But alas, once one ear was done she kept whimpering, "just one is fine". Of course when I took Calla several weeks ago, they had two ladies working and did both ears simultaneously, wish I hadn't missed that this time.
Before:)
After:(
Nerves aside, both girls did great and loved their earrings. Here they are showing them off just minutes later, all smiles.
Token picture of Elijah, to prove he was there!
Since the girls did such a great job, we decided to head down to the indoor play area at the mall and let all the kids run off some energy. This is where the afternoon turned from a super-cute girly day to, conceivably, Micah's first date! Micah loves playing with Lily, that I know. And they play really well with each other, with or without Bella around. However, this afternoon I saw a little glimpse of what is to come when Bella starts bringing home her friends from high school.Holding hands...
Stopping to browse...
On the back of his "hog" (BTW Micah will have to be quite a rebel to get a motorcycle as they are forbidden in the Davis household, much to my mother's dismay since she used to ride!)
And of course, sharing a milkshake.
Now if that isn't one great first date, I don't know what is. I guess I just figured he would be a bit older...like 4!
1 comment:
Aw, Micah's first date photos are A-dorable!!! Looks like such a fun outing! And Bella looks precious with her new pierced ears! Oh, and I love the token Elijah picture! He will be so glad to know that you toted him everywhere!
Post a Comment