Friday, August 19, 2011

Boy Stuff

Last week was all about boys! We went to the boys' favorite park in South Carolina where they have converted an old fire truck into playgroup equipment.

Then Noah had basketball camp all week. On the last day we got to watch some of his moves and a couple kids (and Daddy) got to shoot around as well.

The cheering section! Last but not least it was time for haircuts. Truth be told, the boys were well overdue for haircuts, but my time has been a bit consumed by another little boy:)

So much better!

Now that we have covered the boys week I have to post about the girls weekend. But I leave you with the cutest little boy smile ever:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! where is the firetruck park? that is a MUST do with my boys... they'd love it!

Melanie said...

I immediately thought of Sarah when I read this post about the park with the fire truck! Looks like you have had lots of fun "boyly" (as Darcy says) things to do! Cute pics & that is a sweet baby smile!!