Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween!

We wrapped up October with Halloween and the kids each dressing up as a VARIETY of different things.



Two pretty princesses (Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel).





My scary Werewolf and Ninja.



One happy lion.



A sweet little doctor.



And my adorable little pumpkin!


We started the week with a trip to Albemarle to trick-or-treat with the grandparents all around town.
 


Since the night of the costume parade/town trick-or-treat was so cold, Lyla wore a red chili costume that said Hot Stuff!  To bad she slept the entire time and I didn't get to show her off.
 
The next day was Halloween and we did the tradition neighborhood trick-or-treat.
 

We did pretty good!

Even Lyla enjoyed socializing with our super-cute neighbor Brody:)
 


Until next year.



 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh what a cute, cute bunch of trick-or-treaters! They are adorable! (And I'm glad there is another blogger as behind on posting as me, AND not afraid to keep posting anyway! Although, I don't even have a newborn's sleep/feeding schedule to deal with!)