Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall + Football + Family = FUN!!!

With a new little one in the house and a DRASTIC lack of sleep for this blogger, I am a bit behind:)

I think I left off sometime in September.

On September 22nd we celebrated Nehemiah's third birthday.  Grandma and grandpa came over for a cookout followed by cars cupcakes and Beyblades. 
 

Everyone enjoyed the yummy icing!

Some of us stayed a bit more clean than others:)




Later we had some fun family time spent playing Angry birds on the tv!  I think Daddy still holds all the high scores.



No fall is complete without some Friday Night Lights.  The boys loved going with Dad to watch some local high school football games.
  
 This year football became a big part of our lives, not just our Friday nights.  Noah signed up for WAA flag football under the greatest coach ever to teach the sport, not that I am biased!  Jeff had a fun group of boys this year and while he has never coached flag football before, he did a tremendous job.
 

My cute little QB.
 


Noah (and Daddy's) cheering section with a new friend.

October also brought Jeff's 3?th birthday. 
We had a great time singing and laughing and eating more cake!  Good thing we love birthdays so much in our family:)


Finally, the boys had a blast raking leaves and jumping in the pile.  If only that love of raking would continue, but I have a feeling that the novelty of it will wear off in a few days.
 
 

Gotta love these brothers!
 
 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I don't have a newborn & I still struggle to stay on top of blogging! You are doing a GREAT job!
Looks like a super fun fall! I love all of the photos!! That last one of Elijah is adorable! And the one of Jeff & all the kids on the couch, precious!