My little fairies.
Calla was a midnight fairy.
Bella was a flower fairy.
Micah, my scary pirate.
Noah channelling Harry Potter.
Nehemiah was and is our little football player. I anticipate seeing him in football gear again in just a few years.
This was the same pumpkin costume Calla wore, many years ago. Still just as cute.
Bella and our neighbor Lily, also a flower fairy.
Yep, that is a big group and most of them are ours:)
Someone got tired out trick-or-treating!
The next morning I just had to get a few more pictures of my little pumpkin. Elijah was very accommodating.
And while you can't see it in these picture, he just cut his first tooth, thus the gnawing on the pumpkin stem:)
So photogenic!
Alright, alright, enough pictures already, time for a nap.
2 comments:
what a darling bunch of costumes! love, love, love sweet elijah. (and, can't wait till it's my turn to have in nursery so i can love on him!)
And what a cute bunch you all have!! Love all the pics of the kids in their costumes! I like Halloween just for getting to see all the kids dressed up so cute!
You lil' pumpkin is adorable! And I think he's really looking a lot like Calla in those photos!
Post a Comment