Monday, June 27, 2011

Guess Who?!

In true Davis fashion, little Elijah looks exactly like and nothing like his siblings. It seems that while none of our kids looks tremendously like another, they all have a "Davis" look about them, so I challenge you to figure out who is who from pictures taken of each at one-week old. If you are struggling, you may find this post a bit of help.
Baby A
Baby B Baby C
Baby D
Baby E
Baby F
So, how did you do?
(Answers are in the comments)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

A - Noah
B - Calla
C - Nehemiah
D - Elijah
E - Bella
F - Micah

Unknown said...

Wow - well if there were only 4 to identify - I might have done better. I only guessed Calla and Micah correctly :)

Melanie said...

Aw man, I mixed up the newest two, but the rest got right! They are all adorable & precious gifts! Great post!