Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Graduation Day!

With such a memorable June 9th, I need to make sure I don't overlook the very special June 10th. Calla and Noah both had End-Of-Year parties on Thursday, which I was able to attend. Noah's class had a giant birthday party where all students celebrated their birthday at this one party. They made cupcakes, played tons of party games and then exchanged gifts! What a brilliant idea by their teacher:)
Noah's cupcake creation, sprinkles and a gummy worm on top.Pass the present game, similar to musical chairs.Noah with his teacher, Mrs. Marx.At the end of the party everyone got a gift, including Micah! A rare picture with my guy (and baby Elijah before his debut).
After myself and the little boys enjoyed all of the birthday party fun, we headed down the hall to Calla's room for a pizza party. Calla was so excited to see us and spent the whole class sharing her seat and her lunch with her brothers.
The little boys REALLY enjoyed the pizza!
Her teacher also had a wonderful idea to showcase each child. The students voted on awards for each other (which were not academic) such as Trendiest Dresser, Hardest Worker, Most Enthusiastic and Calla's award, Perfect Personality (like I didn't see that coming). She has such an amazing gift for enjoying the company of just about everyone and making friends everywhere she goes. God has truly blessed her with an amazing personality and a heart for others.
To calm the very excited children down, Calla's teacher put on the cutest song that had the kids doing all sorts of jumping jacks and push-ups and other energy exerters.
After lunch, teams of students came to the front of the class with their "Top 10" list of things they loved about 3rd grade.
Finally, it was the last day of school and my little Bella was graduating from Pre-Kindergarten. I hated to miss seeing her sing her graduation song and switch her little tassel, but I am thrilled that Jeff and my mom were there to support her and get lots of pictures. She has learned so much this past year, more than we ever thought possible and I am looking forward to seeing her continue to grow and learn this summer at home.

The Pre-K Graduating Class of 2011!

My rising Kindergartner and her very sleepy little brothers:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Just a few days home from the hospital & keeping up with the blog already...you are Super Mom! What FANTASTIC end-of-year celebrations! I love all of the neat things their classes do!
And seeing sweet Bella in her cute little cap & gown brought tears to my eyes! SO precious! Way to go everyone on a wonderful year!!

Sarah said...

way to go bella! cute, cute, cute! stephanie, your life seems like a whirlwind of non-stop fun with all the parties and celebrations and events your kids have. darling pics to capture the memories!