Professional pictures of our children are certainly something I have always enjoyed having done. With Calla, we had pictures made every three months. With Noah, it was every 4-5 months. With Bella, maybe twice a year if we were lucky and with poor little Micah, who is now 20 months, we only have baby, one year and now his almost two year pictures.
I have good intentions of getting everyone to the portrait studio on a more
consistent basis. It's just that when I think about if I have matching clothes, if they will all sit and pay attention, and hardest of all, will I get time to pick out my favorite shots while they all wait
patiently, I get a bit overwhelmed. Well this week I just decided that we would go for it no matter what. After many long hours of trying to find cute matching clothes (I gave up all together and just put each of them in their favorites) and a promise to stop at the park for a picnic after and a prayer that the pictures would be quick and well done, we were off.
Turns out God heard my pleas and was with me. The kids did great, the photographer was amazing and we were in and out in less than 40 minutes. Quite a feat with four young children. We even got out of there well under budget, so a success all around. And best of all, beautiful pictures that we can cherish for many years to come.
Enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment