With the end of May already behind us and a packed June, July and August planned, this is just a quick look at the very busy end of May!
The kids worked hard this year in the AWANA program at church and each one was recognized for their accomplishments at the end-of-year celebration.
The following week, we got a surprise visit from my Aunt and Uncle visiting from Ohio. The older kids were at school, but the younger ones kept them well entertained for their visit.
Another surprise, maybe not so nice, was when I found Elijah in a pool of dish washing liquid. Somehow he figured out how to get the top off while I was two steps away washing laundry! After a very long and thorough bath and an equally long and very sudsy floor mopping, we were back in business. At least I know that it was an accident, I mean, look at that look of remorse on Elijah's face:)
Finally after weeks of listening to the whining and complaining about the lack of pool on our part (mostly from Jeff!) I decided to set up the kiddie pool in the backyard.
See, no need for a bigger pool than this:)
My little helper even took time out of the pool to water our AMAZING garden. The garden is growing WELL beyond our expectations. Thank you Miracle Grow!
What is some (late) springtime fun without a good marshmallow war. After creating a small arsonal of marshmallow shooters, we got to try them out with grandma.
Definately a fun (and cheap) time had by all. If I get brave, maybe I will try a tutorial on how to make your own marshmallow shooters.
1 comment:
Wow, what a wonderfully busy May! I love the joy in all of the photos! I know life can be hectic, but there is always fun & laughter in the Davis household, what a blessing & encouragement! Have a great summer!
Post a Comment