Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Means...


FAMILY!!!
The last time to rush to the bus stop!
Kindergarten Graduation


End of the year classroom parties.
Pizza and cupcakes for lunch.


Sharing our favorite things about school with friends.

Field day games.

Elijah's first birthday!

Blow out the candle...with a little help.



Sharing a bite!

More...for me?

Present time.


Cooling off with friends at the pool!



Off to camp!


See you in a week.
Playgroup at the spray park on a hot summer day.

Elijah watching from the sidelines.



A lazy day touring the zoo.







Love that zoo playground.




Ahh, the first week of summer!  Yes that is just the first week and I am exhausted.

Hopefully the rest of summer will slow down and we can stay out of trouble...then again, I doubt it:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

A Davis family summer & slow-down are not words that go together in the same sentence! ;-) Super cute pics & looks like it was a fantastic end to the school year & start of summer! LOVE that first photo of all of you. You look beautiful in the red dress, Stephanie!

Celia Jimenez said...

What happened to lazy summer days? Sleeping in? Hanging out in our pjs all day??? Looks like y'all are too busy having too much fun! :-) Tyler heard all about Noah's time at camp...and he's ready to go next year! I was impressed that he was brave enough to go! Glad he had a good time!!!
I agree with Melanie...that first pic is such a great family picture!