
My beautiful Bella celebrated her fifth birthday on February 23rd. I am so amazed at how quickly those five years went.

Baby Bella's first family picture , just one month old!

At one she was such a great little sister, we announced she would be a big sister soon too.

A two-year old little princess:)

The threes brought a new heaping helping of feisty!

At four, she balances sweet and sassy beautifully.

Happy Birthday Bella, I can't wait to see the wonderful ways that you surprise us and enchant us this year!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bella!!
Sweet Bella Girl, I can't believe she is 5 already!! I love the look back at how she (& your sweet family) has grown! Happy Birthday Bella! Hope that you had a GREAT one!!
Sweetheart! Five already... wow... that means Grady Lee is just about to turn five too, and I'm not ready for that. She is a darling girl and I always enjoy her in Sunday school. I hope she had a GREAT birthday.
Post a Comment