Friday, February 17, 2012

Look What I Can Do!

At 8 months old I have learned how to do lots of things. Maybe that is because I have so many teachers:)

I can sit up and look thoughtful.

I can crawl.

And crawl...

And crawl.

Victory!

I can also crawl to mommy and just look darn cute doing it:)

And I even have my own little quirks, like standing on my head.

Before I could crawl, this is how I liked to get around.

And lastly, I will show off my four little teeth, they come in very handy since I love to eat, eat, eat!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, TOO cute! The standing on the head & "crawling" like that is something I have never seen before, but it adorable! What a clever, motivated little man you have!!

Celia Jimenez said...

Is he not the cutest thing ever??? Standing on his head! That is so funny!!! Whatever works, right? He's going to be resourceful! It goes by so fast, doesn't it? Already moving around the house!!