LOVE it! I was praying your appointment last week went well - and by this post - it did! Yippeee!! So happy for you guys - you know this just means we have to get some crafting in before this one arrives!!
I KNEW by the title of this post what I would see at the end!! SO very clever & cute, congratulations!!! Thrilled for your sweet family! Hope that you are feeling well. Praying for this precious little blessing! When are you due?
Uh...duh...now I feel really silly! :-) Obviously I didn't check in on blogs yesterday!!! Or else I wouldn't have been so shocked last night! Congratulations!!! So happy for ALL of you and your many wonderful blessings!!!
I am a wife to my wonderful husband Jeff, mother to our seven loving children Calla 10, Noah 8, Bella 6, Micah 5, Nehemiah 3, Elijah one and sweet baby Lyla, but most importantly a daughter in Christ who gives me strength. We moved from northeast Ohio mostly to escape the cold weather and find good jobs. In addition to that, what we found was a wonderful small town filled with charm, history, friendly neighbors and mild winters!
3 comments:
LOVE it! I was praying your appointment last week went well - and by this post - it did! Yippeee!! So happy for you guys - you know this just means we have to get some crafting in before this one arrives!!
I KNEW by the title of this post what I would see at the end!! SO very clever & cute, congratulations!!! Thrilled for your sweet family! Hope that you are feeling well. Praying for this precious little blessing! When are you due?
Uh...duh...now I feel really silly! :-) Obviously I didn't check in on blogs yesterday!!! Or else I wouldn't have been so shocked last night! Congratulations!!! So happy for ALL of you and your many wonderful blessings!!!
Post a Comment