Two years ago, on the 22nd of September, my ornery, lovable, independent, silly and super sweet little Nehemiah was born. This year we celebrated his birthday with his favorite dinner (completely devoid of nutrition), pizza and chocolate covered donuts!
Ah, but donuts don't count as cake do they? Well not here. For dessert we had a football themed cookie cake. While the message may have meant "Are You Ready for Football" I think "Are You Ready for a 2-year-old" may be more appropriate.
YUM!!
Nehemiah got a putt putt type golf game for a gift and after a week of swinging the golf clubs around and hitting people and/or furniture, I am beginning to think that may not have been the best gift:) Oh well, bring on the terribly terrific two's!
2 comments:
Oh how sweet!!! I can't believe he's TWO already!! Happy Birthday to Nehemiah!!!!
Whoo-hoo, look who's two! Hope that Nehemiah had a fantastic birthday! What a cute 2 year old you have!
Post a Comment