Eli, Eli, Bo-be-lie, Banana-fana...well you get the idea. We finally picked a name, at least a first name anyway.
Elijah
We still have yet to pick a middle name although we are not short of suggestions. Calla loves Zachary, which I am quite fond of myself, but Jeff isn't sure about E.Z. Davis. I personally love it since, as number six, he is bound to be pretty easy going! Noah wants Pacman or Mario as a middle name and in a similar vein, Micah likes Yoshi. Hmmm, I wonder where they are drawing their inspiration? Bella likes Pet Shop Davis, forget the whole first name theme and Nehemiah has stayed uncharacteristically quiet on the subject. Although, since he cannot pronounce his own name yet, I guess we will give him a pass.
After many months of debating and eliminating, Jeff debating, me eliminating! (His favorite pick when we found out it was a boy, Obadiah Juan or "Obi Wan" for short, umm...no.) We are anxiously awaiting little Elijah's birth. I am ready to see if he looks like anyone in our family or if, like the others, he has a look all his own. We are officially under the 2 month mark, so from here it is all coasting...I hope!
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
number 6. NUMBER SIX! wow - i'm so happy for you guys and the huge blessings God has given. a full quiver! elijah is bound to be easy-going, as you suggest, and will totally have lots of offers for kisses and toys and help with five older siblings.
LOVE the name Elijah & how well it goes with all of the other kids' names! I am sure they are very excited & I love their "suggestions" for middle names! We are so excited for you guys & can't wait to meet Elijah, too!!
Post a Comment