This year both girls are involved in UPWARD cheerleading and Noah is playing basketball. UPWARD is a church sponsored sports league and although between their practice schedule and their games our week is chaotic, we are loving every minute of watching them cheer/play!
Noah is the smallest on his team of first and second graders and he is one amazing point guard, averaging about 12 points a game, a chip off the old block I say:) 
The girls are super excited about cheering with Calla leading her squad in pep and intensity (but then I am a bit bias). 
Bella has learned so much in cheerleading and it seems that the chants have really helped her remember short sentences, so for me this year is educational as well as fun for her.
Bella also gets to cheer with her friend Caroline. They look so darn cute together. 
Our cheering section!
3 comments:
LOVE, love, love your lil cheerleaders! Looking forward to that day sometime with Annalyse. Way to go, Stephanie, for being pregnant and still keeping up the pace of having your kids involved in extra things!
Oh I cannot WAIT for my Sophie to be a little cheerleader! Your girls are ADORABLE!!!
Totally precious!! Love the girls cheering! And I'm so proud of Bella!
Way to go, Noah, too!!
Post a Comment