Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Picking Perfection

A couple weekends ago I took the little boys to a local pumpkin patch one morning with our MOPS group. They loved everything about it from feeding the animals in the barn to riding on the hayride and posing on the tractors, and of course most of all, picking out their very own pumpkin!
Pumpkins as far as the eye can see!The boys got lots of goat and sheep "kisses".Playing in the maze!The next day, we took our whole family and our good friends the Walfords and we drove over to a REAL pumpkin patch. These pumpkins were actually on the vine! I don't think my children had ever even seen that before:) There was lots to do there as well, but the highlights were the hayride to the pumpkin fields and the giant silo slide. After an amazing afternoon pumpkin picking and playing we all came back to our house for a pizza party. A majority of the kids are accounted for in this picture:)

Mommy with the youngest and Daddy with the oldest.

Now that is what I call a Pack Mule!

The Walfords looking picture perfect.

Super fun silo slide made from an actual silo!

Finally time to go pick pumpkins!

Found mine!

Pumpkins everywhere.

Our trip back on the tractor ride, I think our families just about took up the whole thing!

Ahhhh, a successful trip all around:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Fantastic pictures! The pumpkin farm looks like such a fun place! I love the photo at the end of most of the boys in the van...I can only imagine the noises & conversations in that car ride!

Jenny said...

What fun-fall outings! GREAT pictures too. Sure looks like you all had a great time!