The following Saturday was super busy. It was Noah's 6th birthday, the NCAA Final Four, and Easter Bunny morning (in our home we celebrate the Easter Bunny bringing baskets and hiding eggs on the Saturday before Easter Sunday, this way, Easter Sunday is all about Christ's Resurrection from the cross). We started our morning searching for hidden eggs and baskets, then Noah got to open some birthday presents. Noah got a new Tennis Racket and a basketball hoop, which Jeff is still assembling. Then for lunch we stopped by Noah's favorite, McDonald's. Finally the day came to a close with all my boys on the couch watching the big games.
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Stephanie, your pics are so sweet! Wow...what a fun Easter egg hunt! I'm sure the kids had a blast!!! Happy Birthday Noah!!!
Everything looks wonderful! I love the pics of all the kids with their bunny ears & Easter baskets, TOO cute! And what a SUPER idea to do the baskets on the Saturday before, I love that! I may be borrowing that for next year! Oh, and that first photo of Nehemiah is adorable!
Post a Comment