Saturday, December 19, 2009

Terrific Fun With Our Terrific Kids

A few weeks ago Noah was honored at school with a Terrific Kid character award for his polite and hardworking attitude. Needless to say Jeff and I are very proud of our little guy. And while Jeff could not make the Terrific Kid award breakfast, Grandma was able to go.
Nehemiah has been growing by leaps and bounds. He has learned how to laugh and coo and best of all, suck his thumb! He has such an easygoing personality and now, even when he does get a bit fussy, he quickly finds his thumb.
Since we had our first free weekend in a long time, we decided to take the kids to the Ballantyne Hotel to see the amazing Gingerbread Houses people made for a competition benefiting the Levine Children's Hospital. The kids loved seeing the different ideas that everyone came up with, while Jeff and I marveled at all the creative details.

1 comment:

Celia Jimenez said...

Stephanie...your family looks BEAUTIFUL in these pics!!! I can't believe how big Nehemiah is getting!! I think we'll have to go to the gingerbread house thingy next year. Sounds like fun!!!