OK so I don't get to say that a lot. I am notorious for starting a project and never seeing it through. I have an entire closet full of my brilliant ideas such as, half sewn dresses, miles of ribbon that will never see a hair clip, purses waiting on a handle and handles waiting to be put on drawers. Sadly, this does extend to affect my children. Calla has a lovely scrapbook chronicling at least the first 8 months of her life (she is 6 years old), Noah has a baby book, less extravagant than the scrapbook but filled-in through the first year. Poor Bella has only scribbles in her baby book when I had the time to jot down the important stuff. Micah, baby book?? no I just have a drawer full of post-its with his accomplishments. Whoa to the next baby born in our household. Maybe this time around I will just get one of those handy calendars that you just put the preprinted sticker for rolling over on the date that baby does it. But I digress, we finished a project, finally. The playset is complete and has had quite a few visitors in the 3 days it has been fully together. But, it is done and that is a big enough accomplishment to get me through at least one year. 
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Stephanie, I can totally relate to all of the partially complete projects...But the playset looks fantastic & I know it will see MANY years of good use! And what beautiful days this past weekend for the kids to enjoy it! Missed you all tonight, hope everyone is well...
It is beautiful!! Good job! I, also, am one with lots of unfinished projects. I just keep putting them on my To Do list... and eventually they get checked off! The playset will be treasured by your kids, I'm sure. Blessings!
Post a Comment