September 4th we welcomed our beautiful baby girl
Lyla Charlotte Davis
But before that moment, one last pregnant picture to cherish.
After a slow start, she ended up coming ULTRA-quickly, almost before the doctors and nurses could make it in the room! Weighing 7lbs. 5oz. and 20 inches long, she is absolutely perfect and an answer to prayer.

Daddy and Mommy love!
Soon it was time to meet the family.
Everyone loves her!
Grandpa and Grandma cuddle time:)
So much cuteness to love and enjoy!
3 comments:
Ohhhhh....she is absolutely precious! I love that last lil picture of her! So glad she is here and has SO many to love on her! Hope you are adjusting well!!!
Oh, what total yumminess! Got the tiniest glimpse of her in ALG today, but can't wait to officially meet her! She is 100% adorable, but I'm still trying to figure out who she looks like...I think all her own right now! She looks so alert in the first photo & so precious in that last pic with the sweet hat! And you look radiant in the last pregnancy pic! Congratulations to you all! So much love!!! Ah, newborn snuggles...enjoy every one!!!
She is just PRECIOUS!!!! That last picture is too adorable! I'm sure you are enjoying every sweet moment with your baby girl! I can't wait to meet her;) Hugs to ALL the Davis clan!!
Post a Comment