Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Fun

Autumn is our favorite season. While the cooler air and changing leaves make everything outside more beautiful, the crockpot full of stew and the warm apple pie in the oven make the inside more beautiful! So here are a few pictures of us enjoying the season.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Who says having a baby slows you down...not so for the Davises! Love all of the pictures of your busy & fun filled fall! The one in the bouncy house is particularly adorable!
Also, I've been meaning to thank you for the AWESOME picture collage from the Pumpkin Carve! Jeff didn't even mention it to me & then a week later I found it on his dresser! I love it, thank you!

Celia Jimenez said...

Wow...a crockpot full of stew and apple pie? Can I come over??? :-) Your pictures look great...I have a little grass "envy"! The one of Noah running...so cute! And Micah is such a little pumpkin!!!